August 2, 2023 - 06:00 PM UTC
Webinar has been rescheduled to August 2 at 11am PT / 2pm ET
Social media is the first place people turn when they have a question or want to discuss a crisis, controversy, or community event. So it only makes sense that community leaders are a part of the conversation.
However, public agencies have a unique set of challenges when it comes to posting on social media. Concerns about data privacy, security, fake news, and misinformation prevent many agencies from using social media to its fullest.
In this webinar, we’ll cover how you can boost your reach by 3x on social media and get your message out safely — all while using public funds wisely.
What you’ll learn
- The role of social media in government
- Tips for an effective government social media strategy
- How to reduce risk while still keeping your community informed
- Tools and resources to make it easy
Please complete the form to register
* indicates required fields
Bill CyneckiCustomer Account Manager, Hootsuite
Mark RybchukDirector, Public Sector, Hootsuite